The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

Under desk elliptical machine

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, all. I have been looking at under desk elliptical machines. I have heard that Cubii brand has some good ones, but has anyone used one? I don’t expect it to replace exercise, but I thought it might help for me to move a little while I am working and otherwise just sitting. I am on a lot of video calls, so I can’t get up and walk around but could pedal. Thoughts?

Participant

Ann Marie
    My Dad has one and it is a Cubii. I tried it a couple times and is very easy to use and sturdy. My sister found it used on facebook market place last year. He liked it, it was not hard on his joints either. He cant use it anymore, he had a lot of arthritis and has a fracture in his lower back. I hope that helps

Participant

Thanks, Beth. I am thinking I might get one. I want a newer model (the Cubii Jr 2) that isn’t in stock anywhere I’ve looked, but I will report back if I can get one.

Participant

I love the Cubii! Good for extra movement. Have one under my desk.

Participant

Thanks, Aiesha! Since I’m usually on video calls, I thought it might help to get in a little extra movement. Online reviews are so mixed. It’s nice to hear from someone who uses one. I want the Cubii JR2 because it would fit under my small desk. It’s out of stock everywhere, but I’ll keep checking for it.

Participant

I hope you find one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.