The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

RESOURCES

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

DO YOU OR A FRIEND NEED A HAND WITH DINNER?
    Kindness is for everyone. No matter the reason for the need, your community wants to help. Let a neighbor deliver a home-cooked lasagna or main dish to your family one night. We currently have chefs cooking in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Australia.

Did you know you could request a pan of Lasagna for yourself??? Take a look at Lasagna Love

Request

Inactive

I came across this program a few months ago and signed up for it, but so far no match in my area. That’s just one of the downsides to living in a small town (population 7,000) with no larger city nearby. I hope there are others who sign up for this and are able to get matched!

Keymaster

Oh Wow- Maybe send the info to the local paper and tell them to ask for volunteers! wink wink

Keymaster

Here are two ways to chart your movement. Hopefully you can download these, if not please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I printed them and will color them later. What a cute idea.

Inactive

Rachel,
    Where do you live?

Inactive

Sue,
    I live in Metropolis, IL. It’s in Southern Illinois right on the IL/KY boarder.

Inactive

I had mentioned in the last couple zoom meetings about receiving Sunbasket meals and Farm Fresh RX boxes (boxes of organic vegetables delivered to your home every week). I wanted to let everyone know how I receive those. It’s through Uniteforher.org
    It is for people with breast or ovarian cancer. You can sign up on their website and you will receive a welcome box with lots of great things. Then you will receive what they call your “passport” which has squares in it that you can use for services and products. If you are metastatic your passport squares renew every six months. I know most of you are in PA so you all will be able to take advantage of a lot in person services like massage, acupuncture, etc. I live in Illinois so I use my squares for the Sunbasket meals, Farm Fresh RX boxes, and zoom sessions with a counselor. Just wanted to let everyone know about it because the Sunbasket meals have been a lifesaver for me since I live alone and don’t have much of a support system. I hope there are others who can benefit from this!!

Rachel

Keymaster

This is the link for Angela’s Wednesday Moring Cooking show on youtube-

Hello!

We switched our platform  JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE!
    • Click on the link below to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxkcj613TykqY1-dTN9HPg

This week we are preparing a delicious and easy breakfast. Join us for our virtual cooking class Wednesday at 9am to watch us prepare a Breakfast Quesadilla!

Link to the recipe this week is below.
    Feel free to cook along with us or make at another time!

Quick Breakfast Quesadilla

We appreciate your feedback!
    Please take a few minutes to complete our survey.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DZ5LFZ2

If you are not interested in continuing to receive emails or joining our cooking classes, reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject.

In good health,
    Angela

Angela Zaccagnini, MS, RD, CSO, LDN
    Lifestyle Dietitian, Advanced Practitioner
    The Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program
    5115 Centre Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15232

Keymaster

This is the link for Angela’s Wednesday Moring Cooking show on youtube-

Hello!

We switched our platform  JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE!
    • Click on the link below to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxkcj613TykqY1-dTN9HPg

This week we are preparing a delicious and easy breakfast. Join us for our virtual cooking class Wednesday at 9am to watch us prepare a Breakfast Quesadilla!

Link to the recipe this week is below.
    Feel free to cook along with us or make at another time!

Quick Breakfast Quesadilla

We appreciate your feedback!
    Please take a few minutes to complete our survey.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DZ5LFZ2

If you are not interested in continuing to receive emails or joining our cooking classes, reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject.

In good health,
    Angela

Angela Zaccagnini, MS, RD, CSO, LDN
    Lifestyle Dietitian, Advanced Practitioner
    The Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program
    5115 Centre Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15232

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.