The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

SLEEP SPEAKER _Last nights meeting

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hey everyone. I missed last nights meeting. Was it recorded? Sleep is definitely something I could use help so I’m hoping it was recorded.

Inactive

Rachel, it was recorded and the speaker was awesome! I am sure it will be posted soon.

Keymaster

I am glad you like Matt -I think he is wonderful. Asking Abby to send me the video. Some one will post soon.

Inactive

Ok. Gtreat!

Participant

Matt was great. He knows so much. I so enjoyed his Program.

Inactive

I learned a lot about the biology and the stages of sleep. I have trying to stay out of bed until I feel ready to sleep. Unfortunately that can be between one and two AM. So now I will try moving to an earlier time in small steps.

Participant

That is great Barb

Keymaster

I posted the Video for Sleep –
    I haven’t watched it yet – but I love Matt- he is very practical and has great information to make bug changes.

Keymaster
    Inactive

Thanks Jen for posting Matt’s talk and relaxation video. It is a lot of info to take in with only one viewing .

Participant

Thank you for posting Jen. I so enjoyed his class. He was wonderful and so helpful too and the relaxation exercise really helps.

Keymaster

Glad you are using! I listened to the audio when I woke up at 4 am

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.