The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

Bummed with new diagnosis

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I have been having bladder issues…..not jus old lady issues….repeated “infections” and short of a diaper just barely.
    Finally got someone to listen….CT shows something on outside of bladder which Dr. Google says causes my symptoms.
    Waiting for the doctor official word hopefully in a few days.
    My ovarian cancer had hid itself under and behind my bladder so of course I am so glad we are at least looking into this.
    No apprehension here…..no lying…but motivated to get as healthy as I can now.

Inactive

Sending prayers your way. Will put you on prayer list at church.

Inactive

You’re in my thoughts 😊

Keymaster

Sending strength, power and prayers too. take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Participant

So sorry to hear. Praying that your trial will used to glorify Him.

Participant

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Inactive

Thanks everyone! As it turns out I have had a continuous urinary tract infection, yeast infection and the blood thinners I was on were making my kidneys bleed. I am doing much better but seeing the urologist to check the thing still on the bladder. My peace of mind is better too. Thank you for the prayers and support!

Participant

I hope you feel better. I hope that your appointment goes well with the urologist. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Keymaster

Thank goodness – they found the source of your issues. I hope your energy can bounce back and you feel better@

Inactive

I have been thinking about you. So glad that you got some answers and start to feel better

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.