The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

Annmarie W. Re: your question from the group meeting yesterday

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just wanted to give you my email. Angelbeth10@gmail.com. Figured it would be easier to email things to you. I can send you what helps with the anastrozole side effects for myslelf and well as what some others do. Not everyone has side effects. I also joined a facebook group that is helpful. If anyone else wants any info feel free to email me.
    Beth

Participant

Beth: Thanks so much. I’d take any suggestions you have. My email address is: aweisman@mac.com. I didn’t do well with tamoxifen and am struggling with Zoladex. Hopefully the anastrozole will be kinder to me! Thanks again. -Annmarie

Inactive

With the Aromatase Inhibitors, is there any resolutions for the loss of energy? When I tried Arimidex my energy level was so low that I was barely functioning and that is so not me. Thx. ~Susan

Participant

I was low in vitamin d and B. Dr told me to take suplements that helps. The exercise also helps. Some days are better than others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.