The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

Test

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Testing a post

Inactive

Testing a reply, this time with no URLs included.

(I attempted a reply to this same message a minute ago, *with* a URL included — just to see if that might be why Friday’s posting attempts failed. Results of today’s experiment so far: I did *not* get any kind of notification about its [this new URL-containing reply’s] being held for moderation, but I also did not see it [the URL-containing reply] showing up on the thread.)

Inactive

Testing a reply, this time with no URLs in message body but with URLs included in attached text file.

Inactive

summary of today’s experiments:
    1. short reply, with URL included [as plain text only]: does not work (I hypothesize it is “held for moderation”, but there was no notification to that effect.)
    2. short reply, with no URL included: works fine
    3. short reply, with URL included [as plain text only] in attached text file: works fine

Keymaster

Thank you Pat. I don’t get any noticifations of pending posts. I did see your attachment. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.