The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

See You Moving – YEAH!!!

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

People are LOGGING MOVEMENT – This is Exciting!! I know some are having trouble with this page so don’t get discouraged
    we will get things figured out. I know some folks might be missing because I am not on this page – and I logged minutes 🙂

Rachel Carnes
    Heather Rogus
    Lauren Rogus
    Ann Shelton
    Marie Plutnicki
    Janice Aloe
    Jet Rupar
    Harriete Grant
    Barb Donato
    Mary Lococo
    Cheryl Kubasky
    Barb Donato
    Maria Worst
    Tina Faigen

Inactive

I feel like I’ve gotten a really good start!! Got 20 minutes of chair exercises done this morning. I believe I’m 91% done with my weekly minutes and it’s only Wednesday!! I don’t think I’m confident enough to up my minutes just yet until I see how my body and mind adjust to being more active. I’m taking the rest of today to have a “lazy day” and binge watch my guilty pleasure show Married At First Sight, cuddle with my pug, and put the heating pad on my back ease some of the pain from my bone mets. Looking forward to tomorrow evenings zoom meeting! Glad to see so many others logging minutes. You guys give me motivation to do more.

Keymaster

Way to Go Rachel!! Take it one step at a time. Don’t worry about your minutes just that you are moving more than before and safely.
    Courage is Contagious!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Inactive

I LOVE that Maya Angelou quote! I put it at the top of my journal page today before I started writing. Thank you for sharing it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.