The Cancer Bridges website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from March 17th to March 20th. During this time the website may be unavailable.

Planning FUN! Notes From Kim Adley’s talk

Return to Happy Feet Dashboard
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Attached is Kim Adley’s attachment, Please let me know if you can open it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster

Share some ideas for free or low cost fun! Or let us know if you try one of these ideas!
    I can’t tell you how much you all add to my life – you guys are the absolute BEST!
    The coolest people ever!

Participant

I really enjoyed Kim’s presentation. So many great ideas to get out and move. I will be writing things down and planning fun. Going to play a board game tonight. Thank you so much for all that you do Jen. This is such a great group.

I am going to do a decade retro party. Anyone can pick any year and make something for a pot luck from that year.
    Will look for some cloths from different era’s. Goodwill and the thrift stores have some cool things. Will also ask guests, I am sure they can find some things too. I just keep it laid back and what we have it what we have. I have some cds from all eras. I also have some vinyl too. Just keeping it simple and easy. The kids, grandkids and nieces and Nephews come to swim. We just do smaller parties as it is so hard with everyone schedules. Will do several smaller parties.

Keymaster

Beth – This sounds like a BLAST! I am certain you will have lots of fun and make new memories! I might even steal this idea!!
    I thought Kim was great as well! Could you download her list?

Participant

I was able to download the list and print the info too. Go for it Jen. I am also going to do some games from different decades.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.